Thursday, May 17, 2012

TOP TEN THINGS TO ASK BEFORE YOU RETAIN A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY:

1.  How long have you been practicing law?
2.  How many personal injury cases have you handled in your career?
3.  Will you be willing to try my case if for any reason it cannot be settled?
4.  How many jury trials have you conducted?
5.  Is your contingency fee negotiable?
6.  Will I be responsible for case costs in addition to the contingency fee, and if so, are the costs contingent like  the fee?
7.  How would you propose to handle a case such as mine?
8.  How long will it take to resolve my case?
9.  Will I be forwarded copies of letters and other important documents on my case as it progresses?
10.  Will you personally handle my case and return my phone calls or e-mail inquiries?

No comments:

Post a Comment